emagine, a leading Digital Marketing Agency with offices in both Fall River, Massachusetts and Boca, Florida, is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing Maintenance & Support team.
The Project Manager will lead small to medium-scale web development projects, responsible for end-to-end Project management, including primary contact with client team, scope definition, content implementation, and timeline tracking to make all the moving pieces of a website project come to life.
As a Project Manager in a Digital Marketing agency, you’ll work in a consultative capacity, advising clients on strategic as well as tactical aspects of the project, educating clients on best practices, and presenting recommendations, with the goal of building long-term customer relationships. The right candidate is self-motivated, with strategic and problem solving abilities, who thrives in a collaborative environment. You’ll work with a fantastic team of Designers and Developers to complete website projects which complete client goals, as well as create a positive project experience.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- End-to-end project management of small and medium-size client projects, delivering projects on-time, within budget, and meeting high quality standards
- Collaborate with internal project teams to ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Define Scope requirements to manage client expectations and Development work
- Communicate with project stakeholders, leading weekly or more frequent client meetings to keep project and clients organized and on track
- Identify Project risks and proactively resolve client issues
- Identify opportunities for Project and Process improvements
- Assist our Maintenance & Support Digital Strategist in scoping and estimating new client projects
- 1-3 years of managing web development or similar projects. Agency experience a plus
- Understanding of user experience, information architecture, and CMS systems; WordPress experience a plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects with results-driven focus. Proven record for meeting deadlines
- Client engagement skills to build successful, long-term client relationships
- Excellent communication skills. Confident and articulate presenter, with ability to engage, encourage, and motivate others
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Relevant background to communicate technical information to clients in easy-to-understand terms.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle tasks and multiple project deliverables
- Experience with Project life cycle process and methodology and PM productivity tools; Zendesk, Trello, and Teamwork experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or relevant field
What you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, 401k
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- To Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties
- To participate in contests like Tennis, Corn Hole, Cook Offs and Costume, to name a few.